Wednesday, February 21, 2007

College Update - Week 7

So I suppose it's the beginning of Week 7. I can't believe my freshman year in college is going by so fast. There are so many things that I feel like I have yet to do in college and just not enough time to do them, especially with schoolwork getting in the way. I have yet to strike the perfect balance between school, social life, boyfriend, and sleep. And my social life isn't even that social. :P

I've gotten behind in my schoolwork so I have a buttload of commentaries to make up, an essay to finish by tomorrow which I literally have not even read the prompt of yet, and when I'm done with that I should catch up on what Marx has been going over in CSE and catch up on math homework! I've been procrastinating for the last 5 days which is really bad on my part. And now it's come to bite me back in the butt and I'm still trying to put it off as if my homework would go away if I just ignored it for long enough. It's already past midnight and I still haven't done anything!

I think I'm going to declare as an ICAM (Interdiscplinary Computing in Arts and Media) major even though I'll probably be poor and my career will probably go nowhere. :/

In other news, I've gained weight! :(

No comments: