Saturday, March 3, 2007

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Aren't these shoes just precious? I thought it was such a creative idea and so cute! If I had the money, I would totally go out and buy these and wear them. :P

Lacoste Millie Suede -$143.95

I thought these mary jane flats were adorable and I like how the white stitching pops out at you.Knitted Cat Face Slipperette

I really like this slipper to wear at home (or in the dorm)! It's so adorable!!! But it doesn't ship to US. Otherwise I'd totally buy it. :P


Cole Haan ‘Air Beau’ Mary Jane

I like the black ones more but it doesn't even show up as a color on the website .These would be perfect for school because they have the look of flats but there heels are a little raised like sneakers so they would last longer! Part of the Cole Haan and Nike collaboration.

Calvin Klein Gracyn Flat

I like these black and white ones the best and how the white and black intercross. Don't know how the toes would look like peeped out. Would have to try them on before I but them.

Cole Haan Afina Mary Jane -$275

If I were to wear heels, these would be it. They're combination Cole Haan and Nike so the Nike Air technology inside the pump is bound to make it more comfotable. And tey come in purple! :)




Charles David Carmen Pump
I pretty much saved these shoes just because they're purple patent leather! I guess it's a funky color...but it's purple!!

No comments: