Saturday, March 31, 2007

Too Bad I Don't Live in England

Or maybe it's actually a good thing I don't live in England because then I'd be tempted to spend more money!

If I lived in England I would...
...shop at http://www.dorothyperkins.com/
...wouldn't think twice about purchasing these adorable shoes for the spring/summer season (doesn't it just conjure up images of skipping along in meadow fields in pretty flowey dresses and sunshine and happiness?)
Boden Canvas Ballet Pumps - £20 (but it costs an extra £12 to ship to the US! Oy!)


...I would also snatch up these adorable peep-toe heeled flats! Pink little hearts! So cute! Where can I find this shoe in America?! Somebody tell me!
River Island's 'Barry' flats - £34.99

...and buying from Topshop wouldn't result in hefty shipping costs

No comments: