Sunday, March 4, 2007

Bag Lady (in White and Black)

Nordstrom Crochet Hobo - $138 now $91.90


I think this bag is just adorable. It's a weird angle but I didn't see the a flat front photo of the black and white one. It'd probably get dirty but I think it's just adorable!




Diane Von Furstenberg Shanghai Boarding Bag - $200 (now $99.99)



I like how this bag seems practical but chic too. I personally like the black and white over the ruby and brown (that one looks drab to me). I like the blue one too in the pictures but it doesn't seem to be available as a color or maybe it's just not on sale.





Isabella Fiore Tula Tote - $695

I would probably never get this bag (well as of right now) because it's just so expensive. That's pretty much a ticket to hong kong or like 6 Tokidoki purchases or 3-4 visits to San Francisco. But when I saw it (i didn't see the price) I just liked it. I was like oooh pretty!

Marc Jacobs Leather Stam Bag - $1275.00

Sigh, same with this one! I don't know if this is more a classic or trendy bag right now but I would use it for a long time! I like the quilted leather and the bunched up top! I would take it in white, in black, in turquoise... but at $1275 a pop?! Dang. Once I'm rich! Shoot I'd go on a Tokidoki spree with that money.



I don't know why, but all the bags I was attracted to seem to be black and white. :P

No comments: