Sunday, March 4, 2007

Proenza Schouler for Target

So I was shopping the Proenza Schouler collection for Target online (part of the GO International collection) and here are a few pieces I like. Of course I would have to hit up my local Target and try on the pieces themselves. I heard some pieces have a really good fit which is a plus. :) Designer clothes for non-designer prices! :D



Proenza Schouler Long-Sleeve Stripe Tissue Tee
Green Team/ True White or Williamsburg Navy/ Ebony - $16.99

I like the look of these striped long sleeved tees and how the tiny collar goes with the rest of the stripes. These tees are really thin though so that might be a problem, especially with the white and green one. But they look like a good length and cute! Good for an underpiece. Green and white would be good for spring too!





Proenza Schouler Boy Tissue Tee in True White or Showgirl Purple- $14.99

I like the length of these tees. These ones seem thin too. But it comes in purple! I really don't have enough purple clothing.





Proenza Schouler Contrast Bound Woven Top - True White or Yellow Tonka - $22.99


These are said to be thin too. Maybe that's the price for cheap designer clothes. :P But they still seem cute. I'd just have to wear a white undershirt and stuff. And they look spring ready! :) I like how the lines just jump out at you.



Proenza Schouler Deep V-Neck Cardigan Sweater - Heather Gray/ Faded Rose - $29.99



Proenza Schouler Seersucker Jacket - Ocean Madras -$34.99

This cropped jacket is cute! I like how the lines are subtle.I want it!



Proenza Schouler Button Front Skirt with Belt - Showgirl Purple or Avalon Sea - $29.99

These skirts seem like one of the highlights of the collection. They're so bold! I'm not sure if I can pull off such bright colors but I sure want to try! Purple! I like the bright turquoise one as well! Wear with a nice neutral top or go crazy with prints or something. :)


Proenza Schouler Twill Zip Pocket Pencil Skirt - Oxford White - $29.99
This skirt seems very promising as well. Simple but flattering (hopefully).

I think this miniskirt looks so cute! And it's at a good length. Good for everyday schoolwear and for the spring! :)



Once my next next paycheck comes in I'll definitely organize a Target trip. Maybe... if Tokidoki doesn't get in my way...




But there's still that Chief Loves Me Hoodie...


and Amore print...


and Grim Reaper and Adios hoodie...


and Storm grey hoodie...





No comments: