Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Quarter, New Professors

Instead of studying like a good little girl, I've decided to take a peek into what my near future holds for me and researching what my classes next quarter are going to be like. I've registered to take two communications classes and two art classes and this time I swear I'm going to stick through with them. I know art and communications sound like fluff majors and other people might not take them seriously...but if it's the closest I can get to advertising at UCSD, well so be it.

So this one professor for an art history class I'm going to be taking next quarter...I feel like I'm developing a little crush on him and I haven't even met the guy or sat down in one of his lectures! Most all the reviews I've been reading on him through ratemyprofessor and ucsdprofessor are raving about him saying he's one of the best professors ever. And easy on the eyes. Cute in a nerdy way. My favorite! ;) One said that he reminded him of Conan O' Brien. Cuuuute. And I love this one comment: 'GOOD CLASS! aND i DON'T EVEN LIKE ART!' I like this professor already. :) I can't wait until this godforsaken quarter is over and done with and I can move on in my life.

No comments: